There’s way too much content out there in the universe today. Everyone is publishing similar content about the same things, pushing their own agendas and trying to sell someone something.
It’s tiresome, boring, and readers have had enough of it.
At With Content, we want to change the way content is perceived.
We don’t believe in churning out bits of content that have obviously been thrown together as an afterthought.
We believe in meticulously crafting credible, authoritative longform content that potential customers will actually love.
To do that, we need eagle-eyed editors who can make sure that every article we produce is error-free, meets deadlines in a timely manner, and hits our company’s and client’s high standards.
Are you the one we’re looking for?
We’re looking for an Associate Editor who meets the following requirements:
- Is an independent worker who knows how to set your own goals and hit them
- Has a good understanding of how content marketing works, and understands the business side of writing
- Has a strong grasp of web writing best practices
- Has a proven track record of successful writing and editing long-form content, ideally B2B, SaaS, or tech blog posts, guides, and/or ebooks
- Has experience in planning and managing editorial calendars, as well as managing other content producers
- Has experience in mentoring writers and giving detailed feedback on their work, resulting in improved first drafts
- Knows what a good story looks like. Has the writing chops to pen and deliver them, as well as the editing chops to shape a mediocre story into one that is top-notch
- Has a systems-first approach to work, focusing on designing and perfecting repeatable methods instead of just completing tasks
- Has the ability to deliver, and even exceed, pieces like these that we’ve produced:
What you’ll be doing:
- Editing articles we produce for clients to make sure they’re error-free and meet their standards
- Working with clients to understand their needs and ensuring the company delivers
- Working with Daniel (managing director) and Katrina (account director) to improve our editorial and publishing systems
- Managing and working alongside a talented team of freelance writers and designers
Why work with us?
- Work from wherever in the world you want to. We treat each other like adults, trusting each other to do our best work
- We also offer unlimited leave, as well as what we call a “work-life-learning” allowance. We want you to bring your best self to work everyday
- End-of-year profit sharing. We want you to share in the success of our company
- Work with our team of 13, spread out across Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, and the UK. You’ll spend most of your time working with our managing director, Daniel (https://www.linkedin.com/in/danieltaypy/)
- We work with some amazing companies and personalities in the tech world. Some of their names will be very familiar to you (and you’ll get the opportunity to know them very well indeed)
- We write for humans first, search engines second. Good writing will always be the top priority
- We don’t just do blog posts. Our writers get to work on content strategies, infographics, ebooks, case studies, email newsletters, and so on. Check out more of our work here: http://withcontent.co/portfolio-works/
Interested? Drop us an email (you’ll find it on our website) with at least 3 relevant writing samples, and tell us why you want to work with us.