We are hiring a
There’s way too much content out there in the universe today.
At With Content, we want to change the way content is perceived. We don’t believe in churning out bits of content that have obviously been thrown together as an afterthought.
We believe in meticulously crafting credible, authoritative longform content that potential customers will actually love.
And we’re happy to have published such content for a number of well-known companies in the tech space.
Now, we’re looking for someone to help us further raise the profile of content marketing in Singapore.
Is that person you?
We’re looking for a Content Business Development Manager who meets the following requirements:
- Enjoys meeting and communicating with people in senior positions – such as founders, CEOs, and Heads of Marketing – and pitching our services to them
- Can speak and write in English with clarity and eloquence. We are a content production studio, after all
- Has a strong desire and willingness to learn, and apply learnings quickly
- Has experience working with a digital agency (not a must)
What you’ll be doing:
- Generate and qualify leads
- Build relationships with potential clients, and seal the deal
- Prepare and conduct sales pitches
- Gather requirements and ensure a smooth transition between the sales and production teams
- Ensure that all the necessary sales admin work is completed (this includes updating our internal database, generating monthly reports, and so on)
- Service client accounts where necessary
Why work with us?
- Work from wherever in the world you want to. We treat each other like adults, trusting each other to do our best work
- We also offer unlimited leave, as well as what we call a “work-life-learning” allowance. We want you to bring your best self to work everyday
- End of year profit sharing. We want you to share in the success of our company
- Work with our dynamic team of talented content people
- We work with some amazing companies and personalities in the tech world. Some of their names will be very familiar to you (and you’ll get the opportunity to know them very well indeed)
- We write for humans first, search engines second. Good writing will always be the top priority
- We don’t just do blog posts. Our writers get to work on infographics, ebooks, case studies, email newsletters, and so on
Interested? Drop us an email with your CV and tell us why you want to work with us.