We are hiring an
SEO Content Strategist
There’s way too much content out there in the universe today. Everyone is publishing similar content about the same things, pushing their own agendas and trying to sell someone something.
It’s tiresome, boring, and readers have had enough of it.
At With Content, we want to change the way content is perceived.
We don’t believe in churning out bits of content that have obviously been thrown together as an afterthought.
We believe in meticulously crafting credible, authoritative longform content that potential customers will actually love.
- Understand and execute SEO and customer needs-driven content strategy
- Drive SEO projects as a subject matter expert:
- Help clients optimise copy and pages for search engine optimisation
- Complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Perform keyword research, including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Research, recommend and work with content creation teams to implement recommendations for organic SEO success
- Be an internal go-to specialist to optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Bonus but not required: Technical SEO or SEM experience
- Content strategy and creation
- Based on client requirements, write clear creative briefs on the client, scope of the project, and deliverables
- Create drafts and outlines of blog posts, infographics, and long-form content based on client requirements
- Recommend and conduct interviews, and identify storylines or soundbites
- Work with freelancers where required
- Content operations and project management
- Sync content production timelines with an in-house project tracker
- Maintain file sharing with clients and storage with clarity
- 2 years of experience in SEO roles, or SEO-driven content production in-house or client-facing
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Understands the business side of writing
- Has a strong grasp of web writing best practices
- Passionate about exploring sales, marketing, and other technology-related topics in-depth, coming up with compelling topic ideas and writing about them
Compensation & Benefits
- Base pay
- Allowance of up to S$3,000 annually
- Annual profit sharing. We want you to share in the success of our company
- Work from anywhere you want, with office hours based on GMT+8
Interested? Drop us an email with at least 3 relevant writing samples, and tell us why you want to work with us.